Micro Cam-Matic Cleat - 468
Harken's Micro Cam Cleat can hold lines securely and instantly release for easy, precise trimming. This ball bearing cam cleat offers reduced friction, while the cam horns and V-shape design enables easy line entry.
- Harken cleats are the only cleats that engage under maximum line tension
- easy to use
- Rounded teeth reduce line wear, squeezing rather than cutting the rope
- durable and reliable
- multiple rows of ball bearings ensure that snap-down cleating engages even without pulling the line in
- unique cam geometry assures multiple line sizes are held by broad array of teeth
- comes with installation instructions
- can be combined with other Harken products
Harken's Cam-Matic cleats are manufactured in lightweight, wear-resistant materials. The 468 is built with Hard Lube-anodized aluminium.
Combine the 468 Micro Cam-Matic cleat with the 476 X-Treme Angle Fairlead.
- Height - 22mm
- Length - 48mm
- Width - 24mm
- Weight - 26g
- Minimum line Ø 2mm
- Maximum line Ø 6mm
- Fastener spacing - 27mm
- Fasteners 4 RHmm
- Maximum working load - 91kg
- Breaking load - 181kg
- Pawls - Aluminum