4-hole Ring Plate
A four-hole ringplate suitable for a variety of uses both indoor and out. Stainless steel finish to avoid rusting.
Available in 3 sizes- see below for more details
For an additional charge, we can splice a rope of your choice onto one or more of these rings for a more attrative finish. For further details of this service, please contact us directly.
- Decking and garden landscaping
- Utility in sheds and stables
- For securing pets and livestock
- Driveway cordoning
- Bicycle lockup
- Large: Internal diameter of ring = 46mm. To fit ropes up to 36mm in diameter. M8 ring. Backing plate measures 40mm x 50mm
- Medium: Internal diameter of ring = 36mm. To fit ropes up to 28mm in diameter. M6 ring. Backing plate measures 35mm x 40mm
- Small: Internal diameter of ring = 30mm. To fit ropes up to 20mm in diameter. M5 ring. Backing plate measures 30mm x 35mm
You may be able to fit slightly larger ropes through the rings but we don't advise it. The rope sizes above fit nicely into the fittings without having to force the rope through the aperture.
We can provide screws to fit your ring plates to a wooden post. Our screws are marine grade stainless steel self tapping screws with a pozidrive head.
- For the large ring plate the screws are No 10 (4.8mm) and 1 1/4" (32mm) long
- For the medium ring plate the screws are No 7 (3.9mm) and 1 1/4" (32mm) long
- For the large ring plate the screws are No 6 (3.5mm) and 1" (25.5mm) long
We also stock a galvanised version of the ring plate for a more rustic look. Click here to see more.