Expedited Delivery: Our expedited service means that we'll prioritise your order and send it as quickly as possible using either DPD, UPS or Royal Mail's Tracked 24 service. Our expedited service costs £10.50. This is not a guaranteed overnight service but we will always do our best to get your order to you using the fastest available shipping and your order will normally reach you on the next working day.
Next Day or Super Urgent : If your order is urgent or you'd just like to receive it sooner, please give us a call and we'll check stock and upgrade your delivery for you. Delivery charges will be priced on an individual basis depending on your requirements.
First Class Post: We offer first class post for orders that are required promptly. Please let us know if you need an upgraded postal service
Standard delivery: We use Royal Mail second class for our standard delivery service. Royal Mail advise that their deliveries are normally made within 3-10 working days. Sometimes delays at Royal Mail occur which mean that orders may take longer to arrive.
Dispatch times: We aim to dispatch all orders within two working days and most orders will be dispatched within 24 hours. However, delays may occur at busy times, if splicing work is required or if additional stock must be obtained. If we foresee a delay of more than one week, we will notify you via phone or email. If we have a delay on delivery for any reason, you are entitled to cancel the order without penalty providing that it has not already been dispatched.
We reserve the right to charge additional fees to cover expenses incurred on orders of more than 20 cut lengths. These charges will be calculated on an order by order basis. If you prefer to get a detailed quote prior to placing your order, please let us know your requirements and we'll provide the information for you. If you place an order online of more than 20 cut lengths, we will contact you to discuss any additional costs. You have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund up until the order has been cut and prepared. We will contact you prior to preparing your order if there are any additional costs involved.
Please note that orders may take up to 28 days to be delivered. You are welcome to contact us at any time for an estimated delivery date. If your order is urgent you may wish to use the comments box to tell us or give us a call.
You can use the shipping estimator on your shopping basket page to find out how much delivery will cost. You may need to scroll down within the popup to see the prices depending on your popup settings.
Next day delivery costs are calculated on an order-by-order basis depending on the weight and service required.
Standard deliveries: Small UK deliveries are sent using Royal Mail 2nd class post and are charged at £4.20 on orders up to £35 and free of charge on all orders above that.
International deliveries: International delivery prices are given where we have available prices. If a shipping price is not shown then you will need to contact us for a shipping estimate. We will endeavour to keep shipping costs to a minimum using a service appropriate to the size and weight of your order. We do not charge UK sales tax (VAT) on overseas orders. Purchases may be subject to the tax and duties set by individual countries.
Guarantee and Returns: In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your order and need to return it, please contact us for a "returns authorisation". You can contact us via phone or email.
You need to notify us within 14 days of receipt of your goods. After this we may not be able to process an authorisation for you.
What can I return?
- If you change your mind or the product doesn’t suit your requirements, you may return it to us for a refund or exchange. We will refund the value of the item. You must return the item to us using a reliable postal or courier service at your own cost. This will not be reimbursed.
- If the item has a manufacturing fault, we shall undertake to repair or replace the item at our discretion. We will arrange collection of the goods from you and the repaired/replaced item will be shipped back to you free of charge or you will be fully refunded.
- If we have made a mistake, we will ensure that you receive the correct item at no additional cost to yourself. We may ask you to use a pre-paid service to send back the item you have received.
- You may return an item for an exchange if agreed with us via telephone or email. You must return the item to be exchanged to us to us using a reliable postal or courier service at your own cost. This will not be reimbursed. If you need us to arrange a collection from you, a carriage charge will be applied.
We will refund your order within 24 hours of its return.
What can I not return?
- Custom orders and tailor-made rope assemblies. Returns of cut lengths, bespoke assemblies and orders made to your specific requirements are entirely at the company’s discretion and you must speak with a member of the team to discuss.
- Items that have been soiled or damaged through your own handling. If any goods returned to us are deemed to not be in 'as-new' condition, we will only refund up to 50% of the order value.
- Any order received longer than 14 days ago. In this instance please contact our helpful team and we’ll discuss the next steps.
Where applicable prices are inclusive of UK VAT (currently 20.00% for standard items).