Petzl Tibloc Emergency Ascender
Ultra-light and very compact ascender for rope ascents, hauling systems or friction knot replacement in self-rescue situations. TIBLOC has an automatic system that presses carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope. Use with the ULTRALEGRE pulley for an ideal lightweight, compact emergency hauling kit.
- Automatic snap hooking system on the rope to initiate the rope locking, whatever position.
- It can be carried systematically on the harness or at the bottom of a bag.
- Marking on the blocker of the direction of installation.
- The stainless-steel pin trigger and the dirt removal slot optimize operation on the rope, whether muddy or frozen.
- Weight: 35g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11mm
- Carabiner compatibility: all Petzl models except SPIRIT
- Certification: CE EN 567, UIAA
- ultra light
- muti-function: rope ascent blocker + return blocker in hauling
For use on 8 - 11mm ropes with a locking carabiner having a 10 - 12mm round or oval cross section.