Marlow Doublebraid Rope
Marlow's braid on braid rope is the perfect all-rounder polyester yacht rope. Sheets and halyards, control lines, up hauls and downhauls. Firm with a soft feel, doublebraid rope is extremely versatile and easily spliced. It is favoured by many for use on cruising boats.
The new 24 plait polyester doublebraid rope has been designed to improve flexibility, firmness, strength and durability.
Available in standard Marlow colours or solids by request.
Click here to see our table of rope sizes for sheets, guys and halyards.
Special features- Marlow doublebraid:
24 plait braided cover with 12 strand braided polyester core
Heat treatment improves strength and reduces stretch
Knots and splices easily
Colour identification options available
- White with Red, Blue, or Green flecks.
- Solid White. Please note, our newer stock does not have the black marker and is plain white. If the black marker is important to you, please let us know before ordering.
- Main Sheet,
- Genoa Sheets,
- Reefing Lines,
- Main Outhaul,
- Spinnaker/Asymmetric Halyards,
- Spinnaker/Asymmetric Sheets,
- Spinnaker Guys,
- Uphauls/Outhauls/ Downhauls,
- Control Lines,
- Furling Systems,
- General Purpose
Doublebraid diameters & specification:
|Average Break load (kg)
(kg / 100m)